Thursday, July 14, 2011

MUST SEE!!

(if you came from FB looking for my Summer Survival Rant click here)

Do you have kids over the age of 3 or so?
Do you like to spend time with them outdoors?
If so then you MUST visit this AMAZING website I found!!!

I am SO VERY excited to share it with you that my fingers can't keep up with my enthusiasm!! (I think I even spelled enthusiasm correct the first time?!)

The site is called Nature Detectives, and they have AMAZING games, activities, printouts, booklets all based on the outdoors!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I found it while searching for basic information on trees (Dendrology; the science or study of trees) which I also learned in the searching process. For a very long time now I have wanted to go walking around our neighbourhood (the kids & I), and be able to tell the kids "Oh that's a ______ tree"... And I mean more than just pointing out an Oak or Maple. Well now thanks to this site, the kids & I can learn about the trees together. The site has leaf and bark identification pages, as well as bird, butterfly & ladybug sheets... Oh you are going to LOVE it!! It TOTALLY motivates me to get outside with the kids & ENJOY the simple things (Which is my new philosophy in life)!!

Anyway, go HERE, and you can download AMAZING FREE printouts for your children to enjoy this summer... or winter or fall or Halloween, or anytime of the year!!! It's SO GREAT!!!!!!

Okay I'll stop rambling now!! (Who am I kidding you are already on that site by now!! lol)

H

No comments:

Post a Comment