Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HELLO SUMMER!!!! ummm, now what?

HELLO SUMMER!!!! ummm, now what?

So it's about 14 days, 6 hours 53 minutes into summer vacation (but who's counting), and my kids are fighting, arguing, nitpicking, not listening, and running WILD! WILD! WILD! ARGH!!!!!   HELP!! Where did I lose Control?

My mom says that my Grandma always said "There are no bad kids, just bored kids" Well I guess my kids are officially BORED!

Time for me to take back the control! How? PLAN, PLAN, PLAN!

With our basement reno in full force (due to heavy rain flooding), we see no big summer trips in our future...therefor 'Mama's gotta keep those kids busy!' Thank goodness for the internet! I thought since I went to the work of finding all of these ideas, I should share, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment